Friday 13 January 2012

Where it all started!

Well it was about a year to the day that I started this hobby, if I had knew then what I know now about this hobby. My god, I don't know if I would have even started. Ha ha. I started the hobby because it just sparked an interest and I joined my local club. The York Garrison. I will put a link to there forum in at some point. The blokes down there make everyone feel so welcome and are very tolerant of newbies.
If it was not for them I doubt I would be where I am now. (Gonna have to get them back for that :-).
Well I bought the GW starter marine set first of all to see if I could even paint, and here is the pics of that.


Well from my first efforts I was reasonably impressed with myself. Oh boy did I have a lot to learn. lol.
Next we will find out what army I choose to build first.

No comments:

Post a Comment