Tuesday 3 April 2012

Warhammer 40k Doubles Tournament

So this will be my first Doubles Tournament! I am going with Peter from my local gaming group and also the author of Mid-table Obscurity. I hope I can live up to his high playing skills. Eeeeeek! It is at the end of June but I thought I would post my list up now and see what you kind kind reader think of it!

Both Peter and I are taking the mighty Space Wolves and we have decided to try and go as hard as possible. The total list has to be 1750 points halves into two teams but only following one force organisation chart.

So here's my list:

Rune Priest        100

Grey Hunters *5
Razorback with Las-plas

Grey Hunters *5
Razorback with Las-plas

Grey Hunter *9
Mark of the Wulfen
Rhino

Wolf Guard Pack *3
Close Combat Weapon & Combi-meltagun
Power Fist & Combi-meltagun
Power Fist & Combi-meltagun

Long Fangs Pack *6
Leader
*3 Plasma Cannon
*2 Missile Launcher


Well that's the list. Now all I gotta do is practise, practise, practise with Peter. Fingers crossed eh!!!

Happy gaming.

1 comment:

  1. Go hard or Go Home !!! ........ I'll get my coat ;)

    ReplyDelete