Tuesday 15 May 2012

Roses Tournament List 1850pt

So I have just attended the War of the Roses tournament which I must say I really enjoyed even though I had some bad games and came down with a cold halfway through. But hey ho thats what tournaments are all about I suppose.

So here is what I took to the tournament and my first tournament breakdown of the games will be following soon.

HQ

Wolf Lord - Power Armour riding a bike with melta bombs, runic armour, storm shield, wolf claw and saga of the bear.   245

Rune Priest  -  Jaws and Living Lightning    100

Troops

x5 Grey Hunters with melta gun in Razorback with Lascannon and twin linked Plasmagun    155

x5 Grey Hunters with melta gun in Razorback with Lascannon and twin linked Plasmagun    155

x8 Grey Huntes with melta in Rhino    160

x8 Grey Hunters with melta in Rhino    160

x8 Grey Hunters with flamer in Rhino    155

Elite

Wolf Guard Pack   175

Wolf Guard - Power Armour  CCW & Combi-Melta
Wolf Guard - Power Armour  CCW & Combi-Melta
Wolf Guard - Power Armour  Power Fist & Combi Melta
Wolf Guard - Power Armour  Power Fist & Combi Melta
 Wolf Guard - Power Armour  Power Fist & Combi Melta

Lone Wolf in Terminator Armour with Chain Fist and Storm Shield     85

Heavy Support

x5 Long Fangs   x2 Lascannons  x2 Missile Launchers      145

x5 Long Fangs   x2 Lascannons  x2 Missile Launchers      145

x6 Long Fangs    x3 Plasma Cannons  x2 Multi-Melta        170


So there is what I took, comments please!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks fairly standard tbh mate, well the long fang loadout is different, but it's still long fangs :-p and I look forward to seeing what the Lord on bike does :)

    ReplyDelete